- Full Access to SAT Master Strategies Online
- Personal training on SAT strategies in Reading, Writing / Language, Math, and Essay
- 6 sessions of 2.5 hours each plus 4-hour practice SAT for a total of 19 classroom hours
- Real Conditions Practice SAT on site proctored by master tutor
- Personal feedback on challenge areas
- SAT MASTER STRATEGIES book included
- Personalized study schedule and homework checklist
SAT Master Strategies Class
Early Bird Special: Save $100 by enrolling one month before start date.
Thanks for your interest in our SAT Master Strategies class. Before enrolling new students, we always conduct a brief 5-10 minute phone interview with parents or students to discuss each student’s past SAT experiences to see where we need to focus. After this conversation, we’ll be happy to reserve a spot for you in one of our upcoming classes. To schedule your phone interview, please book your appointment here:
For further questions, or to schedule your interview by email or phone, please contact us here:
After your registration is confirmed, or to pre-pay for a course, you can pay online via credit card here:
Alternatively, students can bring a check to the first class made out to “Benthall Test Prep” for the full tuition (minus any discounts). NOTE: If you prepay for a course, your enrollment will not be finalized until you complete your interview and receive registration confirmation.
For students who wish to take the SAT more than once, we offer discounted refresher courses for repeat clients. Please ask our Director of Enrollment for details.
Feel free to forward either of the class flyers (in-person or online) to any students, parents, or guidance counselors who may be interested. We'll be happy to give you a $100 referral discount for each student who enrolls as a result of your contact.